You feel called to more than just rocket science? Then DORUCON is the right place for you. Because with us, you’ll be promoting forward-looking technologies and really cranking up the innovation engine in Germany as a project manager.
Who we are
We are a leading management consultancy operating throughout Germany and Europe with a focus on innovation, financing and subsidies. Our clients include innovative companies ranging from start-ups to corporations, which we help to achieve sustainable growth and success through targeted innovation funding. Our goal is to uncover and exploit innovation potential.
Your mission as a project manager with a focus on IT
As an innovation consultant with a focus on IT, you will work with our clients on the latest developments in the IT sector and gain exciting insights into innovative technologies and projects from all over Germany and Europe. You will convince with your understanding of software, technology and innovation and support colleagues and our clients. Approximately 10% of your working time will be spent on-site at customer appointments. You will also support us with the following:
- Project management of research and development projects in the field of IT
- Project and resource planning, competitive analysis
- Proposal editing for funding applications in the area of research and development of software and hardware
What you bring to the table as an IT project manager
You should enjoy learning about innovative technologies, exploring them and actively driving them forward with your work performance. You organize yourself independently. You also bring with you:
- Master’s degree with doctorate in a technical subject (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, mathematics), alternatively Master’s degree and professional experience.
- Understanding of software, hardware, system architectures & programming, so that you understand software developers in their language
- Pleasure in driving external projects and internal processes forward
- Willingness to help
- business fluent German and good English skills. Any other language is a plus.
- Crisis-proof employment
- Participation in the company’s success
- Extensive benefits package
- Insights into Germany’s innovative companies
- A multidisciplinary team
- Continuous training
- Mobile working possible after initial training
- free drinks
- Agile, growing company with flat structures and many opportunities
- Internal coaching
- Support for your leisure club
Has your desire for a new perspective grown?
Then apply now! Simply use the form and upload your documents.
Your contact persons are Dr. Jörg Rupp and Dr. Marc Schaber.
DORUCON – DR. RUPP CONSULTING GmbH
66386 St. Ingbert