Do you want to develop your potential and realize your career alongside your studies? Then DORUCON is the right place for you. Working student in technology and innovation consulting (m/f/d) wanted.
Who we are
We are a leading management consultancy operating throughout Germany and Europe with a focus on innovation, financing and subsidies. Our clients include innovative companies from start-ups to corporations, which we help to achieve sustainable growth and success through targeted innovation support. Our goal is to uncover innovation potential and exploit it.
Your mission as a working student
You will independently conduct market and technology research and assist with proposal editing for grant applications. You will gain exciting insights into Germany’s innovative medium-sized businesses as well as into the diversity of a growing and future-oriented company. Your duties will also include:
- Competitive analyses
- Organization of events, online as well as offline
- Data processing and preparation
- Administrative support for consultants and in the back office
What you bring with you as a working student
With your convincing appearance, it is easy for you to work in a customer and service-oriented manner. You are open-minded to tackle new challenges with your “hands-on” mentality.
You also bring:
- Business and/or technical background, e.g. you are studying business administration, engineering or natural sciences
- Good English language skills
- Very good written expression
- Good MS Office skills
- independent, structured and careful way of working
- Flexibility, high reliability
- Crisis proof employment
- Participation in the success of the company
- Extensive benefits package
- Insights into Germany’s innovative companies
- A multidisciplinary team
- Continuous training
- Mobile work possible after training
- Free drinks
- Agile, growing company with flat structures and many opportunities
- Internal coaching
- Support for your recreational club
Has your desire for a new perspective continued to grow?
Then apply now! Simply use the form and upload your documents.
Your contact person is Dr. Jörg Rupp.
DORUCON – DR. RUPP CONSULTING GmbH
66386 St. Ingbert